IPSO VENDED WASHERS
IPSO vended industrial strength commercial washer extractors satisfy laundromat needs that saves time and reduce cost.
Hardmount Commercial Vended Washer Extractors - IA Series
IPSO hardmount Washer Extractor, coin operated laundry equipment, available sizes, 20 lb, 25 lbs, 35 lb, 40 lb, 55 lb, and 65 lb and 80 pound. The G-Force extraction on the hardmount range removes more water from each load, which results in reduced energy costs and shortened drying times. Extra options to add includes: stainless steel side panels, electric heating, direct steam heating. Token operated models available on request.
Featuring the Aries control:
- 10 cycle- Fully Programmable, Graphic Display, USB Port
- One-touch allows for easy operation: simply choose a program, then press start
Download IPSO hardmount washers brochures:
IA80 (20 lb) , IA105 (25 lb) , IA135 (30 lb) , IA180 (40 lb) , IA240 (55 lb) , IA280 (65 lb) ,
Product Features Include:
- The IA coin-operated IPSO hardmount washer-extractor is a normal spin washer range which key features include a strong frame built to last and resist continuous commercial washes as well as an energy-saving washing program developed to reduce energy consumption while delivering the best industrial vended laundry performance.
- All vital parts have undergone extensive lifecycle testing to ensure the design will endure even in the harshest environments.
- The intuitive Aries control allow you to manage your laundry operation to ensure you are working at maximum efficiency.
- The large door enables quick loading and unloading of the linen. The door handle and door lock ensure a smooth opening and closing of the door, resulting in an increased reliability and safety.
- The drain is mounted directly under the tub to reduce water consumption and allow re-use of water.
- SmartWAVe takes your wash cycle to the next level of efficiency. SmartWAVe, IPSO’s patented leading-edge precision-engineered technology, automatically determines the absorption ability of the linen at the start of the cycle and consequently adjusts the water levels in every segment of the wash program accordingly. SmartWAVe leads to a huge saving of water when linen with a low absorption level needs to be processed or when only a few items need to be washed. Thanks to SmartWAVe, optimal water consumption is obtained in accordance with the linens. SmartWAVe not only adjusts the water level but also adjusts the automatic detergent level, so that the balance between soap and water will always be perfect for your linen load and a perfect wash quality is achieved.
Ipso Vended Dryers
Ipso On Premises Rigid Mount Washers
Ipso On Premises Dryers