CMV Sharper Finish Flatwork ironer for medium sized on-premise laundry.
Production (95-150 lbs./hr.).
Available with 85 inch (2159 mm) ,100 inch (2540 mm), 110 inch (2794 mm), 120 inch (3050 mm), 132 inch (3353 mm) and 136 inch (3400 mm) ironing surfaces.
Gas, Steam or Electrically heated.
(305mm) 12 inch diameter cylinder
MODEL 1600 & 2000
CMV Sharper Finish Flatwork ironer for medium to semi large laundries.
Production (100-250 lbs./hr).
Available with 85 inch (2159 mm) , 90 inch (2286 mm) , 100 inch (2540 mm) ,110 inch (2794 mm) , 120 inch (3050 mm) , 132 inch (3353 mm) and 136 inch (3400 mm) ironing surface.
Gas, Electric or Stream heating.
(406mm) 16 inch diameter
(508mm) 20 inch diameter
- Intelatrol I - Have you ever forgotten to lock a door or turn off a light? The Intelatrol will shut off the heat after twenty minutes if the machine is left unattended, saving energy, eliminating a potential hazard, and greatly increasing the life of your ironer ribbons and padding. Standard on gas and electric models
- Variable speed range model 1200 of 10-30 FPM, model 1600 of 15-40 FPM and model 2000 of 20-50 FPM allows the operator to adjust the speed of the ironer to compensate for various moisture levels in the linen.
- Padding - Quality ironing uses Nomex padding and ribbons with automated pressure regulation to iron, dry and removes wrinkles.
- E.T.L. approved - Safety features include front, rear, and side interlocked guards, 24v controls, properly sized exhaust blower to vent moisture and harmful products of combustion, accurate thermostatic heat control with high temperature shutoff, high gas pressure shut-off switch, and numerous warning labels and instructions. Except on electric models.
- The gas heated models are equipped with full width multi-port induced draft burner for even heat distribution and maximum efficiency.
- Steam heated model is virtually maintenance free as energy to heat this machine is provided by outside source.
- Electrically heated model has specially designed heating elements combined with heat reflectors to insure maximum efficiency.